I won't put too much effort in to this;

Saying as no one really reads and truly understands journals. Half the time the only reason people go in to journals is to see if the poster wants to read something so they can go flaunt their writing. The other half of the people are looking for some sappy girl's love story to beat off to later. Yeah, I just said that people beat off to your journal posts. It happens.

But anyways, this makes me a hypocrite, not because I beat off to teenage girls journal posts, but because I am whoring my writing. I just posted my first chapter to the first story I have done any kind of updating on in forever. It's a new story and was slightly inspired by the movie twelve, which I very much enjoyed. So, go watch twelve or read that story, it's called Scum. And when I become famous off this story, I will thank Chase Crawford or what ever.

And this is the end where I complain a little bit more. Since I'm not asking to read your stuff, or talked about a cute guy, it's time for you to not comment right?

Oh, &;
I'm really not as self center and narcissistic as this sounds, I'm tired, and want feedback, bad. Also, apologies for the girl who read this and previously entered a journal about her first kiss.
May 15th, 2011 at 09:31am