L-O-S-E-R, I CAN ONLY BE WHO I ARE.

I start to wonder.. is Glee spreading the right message? Sure, don't become a snobby, high powered freak that looks down at others. But maybe accepting that you are a 'loser', (ie; 1: a person or thing that loses especially consistently. 2 : a person who is incompetent or unable to succeed; also : something doomed to fail or disappoint) isn't a great thing to own up to either, when you look at Merriam-Webster's point of view on it all.

Losers have the most fun!

Have you ever seen the 'popular' kids sitting around in boredom? Nah, didn't think so.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all about breaking those damned cliques and owning up to who you are without hesitation. I'm just curious about it all when you take a good look at what words really mean in the end.

Anyway.. I don't know why I started talking about this. Loser Like Me by Glee was playing in my headphones, which immediately triggered a thought process as it traveled through my brain.

Britney Spears is playing now. As you may have guessed, no thought process has been triggered just yet..

Still waiting..

Nope, nothing. Well, that tells you all you need to know about Brit-Brit, that lovable Miss American Dream. Gives you a whole new perspective and respect level for USA too, eh?

Anyway, I've started writing.
YAY, ME!
It's only taken me a year to start up again, but I've finally done it. So go check it out. I'll post a link soon enough.

I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, I'm Mrs. 'Oh, my God, that Britney's shameless.'

Yeah, that sounds about right.

I really want to start writing a column. I've submitted three.. four ideas, and I'm hoping they get approved. Here they are:

Crimes of the Worst Kind; Hits and Misses on the Red Carpet.
365 Reasons to go to 365 Places.
Bridal Beauty; Designers' Creations.
Countless Genres Swallowed by Pop Era?


Which do you like most? I appreciate all thoughts. :)

How will I know if there's a path worth taking, should I question every move I make?

I know it's high school musical, but aren't the lyrics quite meaningful? Yeah, I know I'm sixteen. ;) I'm eight years off of the targeted audience, but I'm sure they appreciate every comment.

Will I end up on top? YOU CAN BET ON IT.

Yeah, damn right. ;)
That's my Efron talking.

So, it's the middle of the school day, and guess what? I DIDN'T GO.
I'm S I C K.
It's an A W F U L F E E L I N G.
Trust me.

Well, I wanted to give this journal thing a go, so here it is! Enjoy it, cynical people of the world. :)
May 16th, 2011 at 08:47pm