I don't know what to do....he kissed me but......I think i like you too

Ok so I really need help.
There's this guy at school, brandon, and i used to like him a lot and he used to like me too but he was dating my best friend bella at the time. we talked and texted a lot everyday and we became really close.Then Bella broke up with him and he was devastated. he came to me all depressed and i was the one who talked him out of committing suicide.

Then rumors started spreading that i was the reason they broke up and he left her for me. now bella and i are jus aquiantances and aren't as close as we were before. it's been 5 months since then and i still really like him. I know what your thinking...why didnt you just get together if you both like each other that much for so long?.......because i couldn't date my best friend's ex....it's girl code

well the problem is that yesterday we had an early dismissal day for parent teacher conferences.. brandon met me at my locker and we walked together outside. He told me he wanted to talk so we walked to the creek..(my school's place made famous by kids for making out) it's very romantic.

he told me he still really liked me and then he...kissed me....

but i have another problem ... i kinda like this guy i met on here. i won't say his name because he might read this.. i know its kinda dumb to like someone that you don't know and probably will never meet, but i do. he's so sweet and nice funny and caring.i think he likes me too but i could be wrong..

please someone help me!!!!
May 21st, 2011 at 06:46pm