Concerning "She Never Dared..." and "A Dream Come True"

Now, I wanted to use this feature to give you guys extra info on each of the stories, should you have any questions or whatever.

I wanted to let you guys know that the story "She Never Dared..." is, indeed, a true story. I have mentioned that I had a "people to assassinate" list and that I still held grudges.

Here's the thing: I was like seventeen, eighteen when I wrote that, so needless to say, since then I have matured a bit and I have learned the hard way that grudges only hinder your spiritual growth, and hate is a waste of time and energy. So in all cases, I have buried the hatchet and let it all go. However, I don't see it being likely that I will ever get back in touch with Cesia again, simply because friends come and go. And it was her time to go. She was bad for me.

And also, when I wrote A Dream Come True, I started it aged thirteen, and I finished it aged sixteen, so once again, many apologies for the atrocious writing. When posting it chapter by chapter, I've been editing some of the dialogue so it's more understandable to you guys. When I was young, I had a God-awful habit of mixing my languages. I don't do it nearly so much now, I can reassure you.

That's all for now folks!!
Cherri-Cola Vengeance <3
xxxx
May 22nd, 2011 at 12:34am