Stupid Females/Questions

I can honestly say, I have never hated any one as much as I hate this girl. I went over to my friend Chris's house last night and his dad was going to take us to the liquor store (Chris doesn't have his own car) and he asked me why Liz and I didn't get along. When he asked me that, the look on my face made me laugh.

Honestly, if she wants to tell Allen I said he raped me(technically he did, we had sex with a condom but i didn't wanna have it without one and he did, with me saying no, more then once, he still did it. so i thought, "well, i guess technically, the damage is done- might as well enjoy myself"- plus he went into his brothers girlfriends room while she was passed out drunk and had sex with her while she was PASSED OUT! Ugh.), just so she could fu** him, go ahead- oh, but I guess Allen's twin brothers girlfriend (they all live together) didn't tell her that I found a bump on his d**k before he left. We had been having sex for over a year, if was a mole I would have seen it before. Oooppps.

No worries guys, I made sure I was clean. But any who, then Chris's dad was telling me how she put the cable and internet in her name because she was basically living with Chris. After her and Chris broke up she turned the shit off, leaving a bill of like $400 or something like that. I know its mean, but I couldn't stop laughing at the situation. I hear how everyone that supposedly "disliked" me, hates her now and likes me more. Aha. I love it.

She can call me a fat who**, a fat b***h and all of this and she wanna get defensive when I tell Chris I like Kayla for him better then I liked Liz. I mean she tried calling me out- but she was scared, stood a good five ft away from me and refused to come any closer. Not to mention she looked like she was going to cry because I lied to her and told her I burned her shirt (she cut up my belt and totally messed up a designer beach bag). This h*e makes boundaries and standard but NONE of them apply to her oh nooo. But I told Kayla, all she can do is mess up peoples things (she cut up my friend Sadie's shirt because it was by Chris's bed) and call people names. I think her hands are broken!

Questions
1.) Do you guys know any duck as* females like Liz?
2.) Do you guys have any of your own stories about stupid little girls?
May 22nd, 2011 at 01:28pm