Foamy the Squirrel || Questions || Swap || Lots of fun stuff

Hey, Mibba.

Alright, so first of all, I just wanted to say, I'm completely in love with Foamy the Squirrel. For those of you who don't know, he's probably the best squirrel on the planet. I found out about him last night, and I seriously couldn't stop laughing.

I'll post some videos so you can have a little preview. There's about two hundred and thirty videos, so I decided to pick two of my favorites and post them here.

Warning: explicit.

Anyway, here they are:



and



------

I've also got a few questions that have been eating me (out) away lately.

1. I just wanted to inform you that the above "joke" is not because I'm a straight female. In fact, I am a straight male, and I would like everyone to know that. Which is why, I suppose, that joke wasn't even funny and made nobody laugh.

2. So I've written two reviews on this site (one about a game and one about a book), and they're very clean, well-written reviews. Why aren't they posted yet? It's been about four days since I submitted them...are the editors here just super slow, or what? Or do I just suck at writing reviews?

3. Are you diggin' the Foam-Meister?

4. Do you prefer butter or cream cheese on your bagel (answer correctly, b*tch!)?

5. Want to comment swap? (My rules: no fanfic, no slash, nothing over three chapters, you comment first, what you give is what you get.) Swap with Goraphobia.

6. I love you!

------

Dr. Pepper is the sh*t. Love,

Ryan
May 29th, 2011 at 10:08pm