Mosh pits/ Opinions/ I See Stars

This past weekend I went to Mcr's concert, which let me tell you was f**king amazing. The Architects opened for them, and another band I'm not familiar with ( but are pretty good ) . I was standing on the right side (Close enough to the stage), and I hear screams and I see Gerard come on stage followed by Ray, Mikey, Frank, and their new drummer. I being the overly obsessed mcr fan that I'am ( lol ) , joined in and started to scream as well and headbang. I went from standing all the way to the far near right corner to being suddenly pushed to the center and harshly towards the front. Two minutes later I realized I was thrown inside the mosh pit ( not a fun thing to realize, especially since you weren't planning to go in there). I got my hair pulled three times really badly, and came out with a couple of bruises. I remained in there until the concert was over, I guess now I can say I was accidentally thrown in a mosh pit, and got my hair yanked lol.
Then there was this one girl standing in front of me , who I felt really bad for. She tried to surf the crowd, but no one caught her which obviously caused her to fall backwards really hard. She almost got crushed by people's feet, but myself and this other guy managed to help her up.
And we wonder why they call us Californians crazy f*cks Lol
Is anyone out there an I See Stars fan? These guys have turned into one of my current favorite bands. Their amazing for their age :D

Questions :D
1}Your opinion on mosh pits?
2} One mosh pit experience you will never forget?
3} I See Stars fan? If so do you plan on watching Jimmy Kimmel tonight?
:)
June 1st, 2011 at 02:59am