Does anyone else feel like a reptile when They peel?/Demons/Questions

I woke up this morning and noticed that the top parts of my thighs, under & on the side of my breasts, and my stomach was all peeling- not to mention the center part of my back. I just spent maybe ten minutes peeling off all of the loose skin. I love the feeling of it- hate peeling though. I really wanted to keep this tan. Oh well. Peeling makes me feel like some sort of large reptile.

I started to write again. I am nearly done with the second chapter of "Fallen Angel", well, I might be done now, I haven't decided where I want to stop the second chapter so I can continue on with the third. I really am getting into this story. I took a young woman's advise this time and tried not to put so much information in the next chapter. I hope it worked. When I post the second chapter, feel free to drop and line and see if it isn't any better.

I really like the constructive criticism that I get on it- it makes me feel like you guys are trying to help me improve my writing which is awesome:)

Oh, and, good morning by the way:)

1.)Does any one else like to write in the morning time?

2.)How do you feel about dark demon romance stories?

3.)How are you doing this morning?

4.)Any good story recommendations?

I bet those of you in high school are so ready to be done, I don't blame you:) I can't wait for the sixth myself so I can start college classes.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

xoxo
Samantha
June 1st, 2011 at 01:56pm