why can't I ever think of an inticing title?

Really though. I can't.

Moving on.

I want to get back into the swing of writing. Well, writing more than drabbles, which is all I can do recently. I want to write a chaptered story, a long one, and finish it. I finished Heavy Heart and that had thirteen chapters, but each was super short and...yeah.

So, I started a new story! Not smart. But my last day of school is tomorrow, so I figured...why not. It's called Mary Jane because I can't stop naming stories after the character. I'm excited for it.

Hey, remember that one story I had that I totally ditched? Running Water? Last updated that exactly a year ago. Weee! I'm going to rewrite it and give it a new layout and stuff. I'm excited. I really liked writing that one, until writer's block hit. Hopefully, this time I'll make it through.

I'll still be working on Isobel, just very very very slowly.

But yeah. Tomorrow, when the final bell rings, I will be freshmeat no longer! I don't really want to be a sophomore though. That year will be gone to fast then you're a junior then you're a senior and you graduate and you have to think about college and life and blah.

Congrats to anyone who will be graduating!

By the way, if anyone wants to comment swap on Mary Jane's prologue, that'd be cool. Just keep in mind that it is less than 100 words.

1. How was your day?
2. See any good movies lately?
3. What kind of shampoo do you use?
June 2nd, 2011 at 02:03am