I need some help with guy problems(girls only please!)

So, I've like this guy since I was seven and well, we have always been really close. Then around the age of nine he moved. And in the three almost four years he was gone I'd grown up. I had started dating and then he comes back. So,this brings us to prestent year. We become really close again,he'd sleep over every weekend, we'd share the same bed and flirt all the time. Then he didn't spend the night for about three weekends. Then, monday on the fourth week of me not seeing him, I was asked out. And well I was lonley, so I said yes. After five days of me dating the guy we had sex, He didn't kow I was a virgin. So, I ended up losing my virginity to my boy-friend of five days(in the woods! I feel like I have no class). Plus, what makes it all worse is that I really didn't even like the guy. I felt bad for him because my bff dumped him after one day. So, after this happened I instintly started sobbing because I knew I had ultimently screwed up. So, I called the guy I was(and still am) in love with and confessed what had happened. He was fuming, then he told my parents. And now everytime I call he says his phone is dying and won't even except my friend request on facebook. And well durning all this there was my friend who stood by me and always reasured me, and well I'm falling for him, and I'm afraid if I go out with him I'll screw everythinh up. So, I typed this for advice and not to be judged. I understand my fellow mibbians would never do that but just incase. So, please I really need some advice and preferibly someone to talk to.
xxx jaylee
June 2nd, 2011 at 11:21pm