You were my bestfriend.. for 3 years, What happened?

My best online guy friend and I have been friends for 3 years, Through all the fights and hateful words, I've never doubted our friendship, Up until recently that is.

He's the kind of guy who is (or was) always there for you, no matter what. He'd help you through anything.

I recently became bestfriends with his friend from Ohio, Alisa. Before then, Chris had never complained to me about her, and now it's always a constant battle to get him to talk about something else.

He's meaner lately too, He thinks I'm pushing him to be perfect, I'm not. I just told him I want him to stop fighting with me. I can't stand the thought of losing him, or atleast that's how I used to feel. I don't think I'd care anymore if he left.

His cousins are always coming over, and he's always "I have to go, my cousins here" Once, I was brave enough to ask if he was ashamed of me, His response to that was "My cousin likes to make up things, He might think your my girlfriend" Why couldn't he just say we friends?

Your probably wondering, Girls can't be friends with guys without falling inlove with them, Your right. It kills me now to think.. I used to trust him completely, Even though I was married, I still loved him ( I met him way before I met my husband) And now... it's like I feel nothing, I always thought the day I stopped loving him would be a good feeling... it's not, and it hurts.

I'm tired of being blown off, Hidden away from his family. It's like he doesn't even acknowledge me as his friend anymore.

What do you think I should do?
June 4th, 2011 at 06:40am