Anyone have a brick wall I can bang my head against...?

I'm just beyond frustrated with so many things...

1.) I have a friend who lives here because of family issues. Since summer started (we graduated) she's been staying at her boyfriend's a lot. At first my mom didn't say anything about it. Then one day it's like she just snapped. She went off on ME about my friend... I got mad right back and told her that if she had such a huge problem with it then she should take it up with my friend. That earned me negative brownie points obviously.

My mom and my friend sat down and talked. Things seemed to be OK after that. Then tonight my friend went to her boyfriend's to spend the night because they're going to go to the mall tomorrow. (It's like... An hour away.) My mom came into my room and asked where my friend was. I told her and she got pissed... She was yelling at me that my friend might have to find another place to live and all this other stupid junk...

I warned my friend about it and now my friend is really upset because she has no idea what it is that she's doing so wrong... I don't either and it's frustrating me because not only is my mom taking it out on me, but she's upsetting my friend for no good reason...

2.) I had a guy friend that I used to flirt with. (Nothing serious. Just fun friendly sort of stuff.) I had a bad day a few days ago. He starts going on about how he doesn't think he can talk to me anymore because I've changed. I'm not "happy and flirty" anymore and I'm "never in a good mood". When I started talking back he actually started saying things in an attempt to hurt me. What the freaking heck!? I had ONE bad day... And suddenly I've changed and he feels the need to be a jerk and purposefully say things to hurt me...? What is with people's maturity levels these days...?

3.) I really, seriously, epically miss my friend Devin... The last text I got from him was May 15th... I've texted him and IM-ed him many times and he will not answer me... I don't know if he's not getting them or if he's just plain ignoring me... If he's ignoring me I don't know why he would be... It's frustrating me and depressing me because he's one of my best friends and I miss him and just want to know he's alright...

All in all... I just really want a brick wall to slam my head through...

Oh and to top off my wonderful mood, I started cutting again because of all the stress... Yippee... A road I really thought I was off of...
June 5th, 2011 at 06:46am