Your Love Is Like The Ocean

Your love is like the ocean I' am drowning in your presence. Getting lost in the gaze of your eyes, getting lost in the warmth of your smile. Your love is like the rain, falling on my soul it's covering every place and making gardens grow. Your sweetness overflows pouring from your lips, kisses from above. Your love is like a room full of precious jewels, it takes my breath away, it's riches beyond your word when its just me and you. I can't remember storms all that I can do is melt into your arms. Your love is like the ocean, I want to dance the beautiful dance I want to drink from the cup of romance, come and sweep me away. When the furies of wind asleep in the abysses. Dark night sky pearly moon whispers, in wisps of gentle care. Tis the reason from far eons ago. Why the ocean sang and sings in echoes of the moon. Songs of love tainted yearning, a heart is breaking...danced hand in hand ebb and tide and the echoes of yearning white bubbles bursting. To hang its neck in eternal gravity. Full moon gleaming glides slow. Lone bird flying, lone bird crying. Pearly beam dripping pangs of pulling. Ocean of Xlandia a Unicorn searching. Seashore draped in humming of waves. Yesterday, today and eons to come. The ocean sings and sings haunting echoes of the moon.
June 5th, 2011 at 11:52pm