I didn't want to make this all fancy and make it a one shot since it's just my feelings, so i'm just going to put it in a journal.

SITUATION: MY BOYFRIEND IS IN NEW YORK RIGHT NOW AND HE WENT TO GO HANG OUT WITH HIS OLD BEST FRIEND WHO HE HAPPENED TO DATE, BUT HE SAID THEY REALIZED THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS AFTER.

soooo, here is me ranting about myself.

I get too nervous and too jealous too quickly. It's just 'cause I don't want to lose you. Especially because I know you can find someone better. Sorry if I seem clingy, sorry if I seem overprotective. I've just never had anyone like you. I've never had anyone actually be mine. And I feel inferior to all those other girls who I know would love to have you. Especially since they have a lot more to give you than I do. You say that I'll always have you, but how do we know that? I'm scared because what you've done in the past. You say you could never do it again, but how do I know that? I should trust you, and believe you when you say you wouldn't right? But it has happened more than once. And it frightens me. It frightens me to know that you are capable of doing it again. I'm sorry, I'm not as carefree as some of those other girls can be. They don't mind what you do to them, because they are probably doing it to you as well. But see, I could never even think about doing that to you. You're too precious of a person to lose.
June 6th, 2011 at 02:27am