The Best Stories On The Internet

Hello. I haven't done one of these in a while and since fly up high wanted one, here it is! I love mibba but there are other writing sites that are amazing too, so on this list I'll be putting one or two up from wattpad.com and inkpop too.

Goodnight, Beau by city lights;
This is really amazing. I love the layout and the way its totally unpredictable and really enjoyable. If you're looking for something away from the usual cliche stuff mostly on the internet for teenage girls then this is q good pick, especially because there are no Mary-Sues in sight.

Fake Girlfriend by mexicano Cheeto
Although there are a billion stories with the same name, this is the only one I've found that's actually pretty good. I think Cole is absolutely adorable and their chemistry is really believable. And it's written well too, so yeah, definitely recommended.

Four Petals by alexandra.
It should come as no surprise that this girl is on here. I dare you to read this and not fall in love with Kale. I dare you! Basically yeah, I love this girl and all of her stories a helluva lot!

How To Date Alexis Brighten by Becca Arrington
I hate that this story is over now but she wrote it beautifully! I couldn't recommend this more highly, it's honestly just really entertaining.

If Only by julietfalls
I've recently discovered that I have such a thing for hockey players. And this girl here does pretty much the best fan fictions for Penns players that I have found. They're so adorable, so I'll suggest this one and all of her others. Go check her out!

Love For The Romantically Disabled by rains.in.spain
Aw Andi, she's so freakin' cool. She writes like a pro and this is my favourite by her, but you definitely need to check out her other stories too! Like seriously, go right now.

Mercury Books by Ms.Marauder
Do I even need to tell you to go read her stuff? You guys should know by now!

My Calamity by nostalgia
This is always here because I'll always recommend it. I fell in love with this when she first started writing it and Jordan is just so talented that every update she does astounds me! I love this story like crazy.

Skipping a Beat by mockingbird;
I adore Emily and this is my favourite piece from her. So talented and lovely and amazing. Go read.

Pride and Popularity by JenniJames
I found this on wattpad and just think it's absolutely adorable!

For Hating Me You Sure Are Posessive by JadedRein
Nom. I love reading this story, like, a lot. GO READ IT NOW!

Their Paid Girl by ella_enchanted
It's not as seedy as it sounds, haha, it's actually a really sweet story.

The Billion Dollar Girl by racingheart
So pretty. Is that weird? That a story can be pretty? Well, if any story is pretty it's this one.

White is for Virgins by HowToLove
I remember reading this when she first put it on quizilla (before I was even a member of mibba) and now its on inkpop and finished! This is what made me want to put my stories online!

I have discovered in making this list that I have a thing for main characters having red hair! haha.

As always, feel free to recc and pimp and love :]

Much love,
Laura xox
June 6th, 2011 at 05:04pm