The vampire gets the angel

There was a vampire and he fell in love with this angel. They first met in her freshman year at vampire north high school. She was just this tiny girl, who was very clueless; she was as nice as a rose being picked for the one you love. She didn’t believe in herself a lot. Once the school year was coming to an end she and the vampire talked a lot over the summer. The angel would always ask the family if she could go hang with the vampire. The angel and the vampire would hang a lot during the summer and talk 24/7. Once her second year of vampire high school they started dating. The angel turned his world around. Angel had a little special gift she changed his life. The angel knows she’s fading as being an angel and she’s trying to still be that angel. The angel try’s so hard in school. And she working hard towards a scholarship before all the tiny angel thought about was school. She’s never used to have fun and shit. The angel just wants to live life again. Angel just the outcast because this little angle causes all these problems. Should the angel be a bad person cause the tiny little angel feels that why.
Tiny little angel doesn’t know anything she would have done the right thing. Tiny little angel wanted the vampire and hoped not to get into fights and not always getting mad. Tiny little angel blames herself and she wishes she could fly into the vampire’s arms again. Tiny little angel is magic and special and no one knows that. Tiny little angel needs to spread her wings and fly. The angel needs to let go and grow. So the tiny little angel is giving her vampire his space, that she asked for and even thought she is scared as fuck she’s doing it. Tiny little angle is doing the right thing. She will come invisible go off and try to be okay when he hangs with other girls. Try to put a smile on her tiny little angel face. Try to be happy. I guess the vampires friends got their wish. The vampire is deeply in love with the angel but has a crush on a little maid that works for the vampire. The angel is a good/ best friend with the maid and I know the maid wouldn’t hurt the little tiny angel. Even thought little tiny angel knows that neither the vampire nor the maid wouldn’t hurt the little tiny angel. The angel and the vampire are not together anymore well they are on a break. And hopefully will get back together soon. Tiny little angel wants her vampire back and she feels like maybe they could get back together but been on their break. She says she’s going to stop getting mad over the tiny smallest things. Tiny little angle sees that the vampire I happy with out the angle and the vampire is sick to his stomach with fighting with the angel. As much as she’s in a lot of pain and try’s not to show it she would rather see him happy. And she hopes one day really soon that they would get back together. She wants her vampire back, she really loves him and she knows this break is a good she also knows her counsuler after school thinks it’s a good idea too. Tiny little angel knows that the vampire loves her deeply but she wants him back. She feels so along because everyone hates her or is mad at her. She has to deal with people talking about her or talking behind her back. And she’s an angel that only wants what’s best for her vampire but scared so b badly that he will run off with the mad and the two of them look so happy together and the angel just wants to cry because she lost her vampire even thought they will be together forever and always they have been through so much they have been together for 9 months. And even though they fight and the vampire might HATE the angel but they have so many good times together more good then bad and I’m not ready to throw that all away. She knows he’s unhappy in this relationship and she knows he wont give tiny little angel another chance and even thought haven’t been in a lot of breaks but they aren’t always so long. When the little tiny angel is not with her vampire her heart hurts and tiny is not just saying that because as I right this heart really hurts. Tiny little angel can’t wait till the future. She can’t wait for him to graduate and watch her vampire walk on stage. And him waiting for her to finish high school so they can go to Florida together and make a living together.

I love my vampire a lot

The end
June 8th, 2011 at 11:49pm