Raging Rant : Beware!

You know what makes me laugh? The little attention thing above this journal.
"The topic of your journal has to be something worthwhile and can't be silly spam. You need to put effort into your journals."

The best part of it, hands down, is the effort part.

Okay so anyways, I didn't come here to talk about stupid rules. I came here to rant about stupid asshole boyfriends with their stupid asshole brains.

So my boyfriend lives VERY far away and usually we talk every few days... If I'm lucky. The time difference is literally day and night. Sometimes it goes months without a word, sometimes it'll be a few hours. I never know when he's gonna be around again so I try to make the most of it and talk as much as I can... But hey, boys are perverts who cant get their heads out of their asses to even bother to talk and not expect to be rewarded. Girls love compliments but honestly, we love to just talk about stupid stuff even more! So stop telling me you love my boobs and ass and just shut up and LISTEN for two seconds because maybe I'm deathly ill and you won't give me the chance to say anything.

Anyways, soon to be not boyfriend, you should really be ready. Because when I get my hands on you, you'll wish you were dealing with the devil.

When I get pissed I turn into satanic-psycho-bitch and yell until I lose my voice. Then I'll get revenge and may or may not feel guilty for humiliating you. You'll be lucky if you haven't pissed your pants by the time I'm done with you.

Not only did I lie to my best friend about you, saying that I had finally broken up with your sorry ass, but I also cheated on you! Hurray!
I can't help it if you don't stick around long enough for me to get mad and break up with you.

So to you, I hope that pizza is fucking DELICIOUS, because honey, it'll be your last meal.

Sincerely,
Your worst nightmare. (Cheesy right?)

Oh and P.S.,
Cut the bullshit about being together forever. Me and you both know it wasn't gonna last. :)
June 11th, 2011 at 11:08am