Mibba Rev? | Novels | America's Got Talent

Admittedly, I've been a bit busy... Pfft, no you haven't, ya liar! You've been playing Sims... :D

I was sort of skimming through the journal section and came across the idea for a Mibba Revolution, and I loved it! Granted, I've been trying to leave this site for a while now, I can never seem to do it. I've been here far too long to just up and walk away. Ha! I even remember my first profile information... My friends complained it took too long for my page to load. Anyways, I'm glad to get back into the handle of journals.

So, recently I've decided to write a novel. I currently have eleven chapters to it, with chapter twelve in the works. I was thinking about putting it on the NaNoWriMo this year because it's actually something I'm exceedingly proud of. In counting, I currently have 19,677 words, which I'm happy about. :)

Okay, so I was watching America's Got Talent on Hulu 'cause I somehow always manage to miss the show when it's actually on television, and I saw Dani Shay perform. Yeah, yeah. In internet land she's already done and over with, right? To me, no. I was checking out her other songs, and I absolutely loved them. Her song "Superheroes" is just inspiring, and I can't get enough of it.

Those Funny Little People, now they just plain creeped me out. They reminded me of Garden Gnomes (which I am terrified of, by the way), yet I loved them. They were incredibly... cute, oddly. xD

So, I think that's a wrap a for this journal. It's three in the morning, and this is the latest I've stayed up yet this summer, so I'm going to see if I can keep going! :D

Scream 2 is on, so I'm ready to get my movie on! Night for now, Mibba. :)

Questions:

1. Have you used NaNoWriMo?
2. Do you recommend NaNoWriMo?
3. Did you see any of America's Got Talent, yet? If so, what acts were your favorites?
4. How was your day? :D
June 12th, 2011 at 09:14am