ezpic omegle convo(:

Stranger: I'm a ninja that sneaks into your bedroom at the dead of night and licks your curtains.
You: Lmao.
You: xD
Nice to meet you Ninja thatlicks my curtains...
Stranger: Nice to meet you too... Waiiiiiit... VOLDEMORT?
You: Muahahaha. >:D
Stranger: Oh you sneaky son'abitch. >.<
Stranger: I thought you were on a bigo' mission to kill Harry Potter?
You: I gave up on that forever ago.. now im after every ninja on the face of the earth >:)
Stranger: ...Er... Well, you know I love you man.
You: Mhmm...
Suck up
Stranger: ... :'3 ...
Stranger: Let me give you a speech which will make you change your mind?
You: I'll give you a minute to TRY and convince me to let you live...
Stranger: My dear people. My dear Bagginses and Boffins, and my dear Tooks and Brandybucks, and Grubbs, and Chubbs, and Burrowses, and Hornblowers, and Bolgers, Bracegirdles, Goodbodies, and Proudfoots... Also my good Sackville-Bagginses that I welcome back at last to Bag End. Today is my one hundred and eleventh birthday: I am eleventy-one today! I hope you are enjoying yourselves as much as I am. I shall not keep you long, I have called you all together for a purpose. Indeed, for three purposes! First of all, to tell you that I am immensely fond of you all, and that eleventy-one years is too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable Hobbits. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Secondly, to celebrate my birthday. I should say: our birthday. For it is, of course, also the birthday of my heir and nephew, Frodo. He comes of age and into his inheritance today. Together we score one hundred and forty-four. Your numbers were chosen to fit this remarkable total: one gross, if I may use the expression. It is also, if I may be allowed to refer to ancient history, the anniversary of my arrival by barrel at Esgaroth on the Long Lake; thought the fact that it was my birthday slipped my memory on that occasion. I was fifty-one then, and birthdays did not seem so important. The banquet was very splendid, however, though I had a bad cold at the time, I remember, and could only say 'Thag you very buch'. I now repeat it more correctly: Thank you very much for coming to my little party. Thirdly and finally, I wish to make an ANNOUNCEMENT! I regret to announce that- though, as I said, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to spend among you- this is the END! I am going. I am leaving NOW! GOODBYE!
You: This is Lord of the rings.. i think.. Ahh i dont keep up with them fuckers. Lol
Stranger: :D
You: Good try bud, good try(:
Stranger: DO I LIVE? DO I? HUH? DO I????
You: avada kedavra!

I dunno... did you live?
Stranger: I think so...
You: Damn it!
Stranger: I LOVE YOU.
You: Hahaha.
I suppose I do too
Stranger: ;P
You: Tongue?
Stranger: Used to lick your curtains.
You: Thats why my curtains are always wet in the morning...
Stranger: ;D
You: Hahaha. XD
You: You are one odd character(:
Stranger: .. Oh :(
You: Thats a good thing! Lol
Odd people are.. AMAZINGG(:
Stranger: MLIA?
You: Hmm?
Stranger: :O
Stranger: mylifeisaverage.com
You: uhhhhhhhhmmm... Do i trust that site? Lol
Stranger: Yes xD
You: Lots of people say go to a site n it ends up to be some porn or some shit... Lol
Stranger: Nah it's not :')
You: Okay... Lol
You: x] Niiiiicee
Stranger: Told Yah :D
You: Hahaha. :D
Stranger: Admit it Drak Lord, you're impressed.
You: Oh yes. I am (: Lol
You: WAIT!
You: You spelled it wrong! >:O
Stranger: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Stranger: Forgive me? :(
You: ......
You: Why should I? 0.o
Stranger: Because I introduced you to MLIA?
You: ....Very well
Stranger: YAY XD
You: Hahahah xDf
You: fucking F.. >.>
Stranger: ??
You: When i wrote xD an F was at the end... lol nvm
Stranger: :O ashamed.
You: What?! Why! D:
Stranger: Fucking F's.
You: ...But they are fun.. Lol
Stranger: LOVE YOU.
June 15th, 2011 at 12:23am