Cat's Adventures So Far...

Okay everyone here's the deal. It's summer vacation and i dont have a job so i'll probaby be doing alot of postings for time to time. Here is my update on my stories:

Free Me.- finished. I might consider doing a another story to the series though it really isnt a finshed thought. But who knows, either Paris will come back or I might switch it up and follow Don on her adventure in Miami. Still a pending thought though...

Beautiful Daydream-Gyah!! My co-op story! I need to move my ass and update!!

Ballad Of A Vampire- slow and steady but i'm going to need alot of readers and commenters in order for me to continue. i dont want to write a story that no one will read. (It makes no sense)

I'm A Vampire, He's A Werewolf...So What's The Problem?- Popular demand. I'm getting tons of comments from people telling me to update. That story will be my top prioroty. I might edit a few chapters just to let everyone know.

Adrenaline- I know i stopped workign on it but i promise everyone i will update soon. I have plans for Leon and i Know you all would love to see it too.

This is my update so far. I dont know if i'll be on the internet alot sine this is summer vacation and i cant sit on my ass infront of the computer all the time *Laughs* So if you have any questions feel free to message or comment me!

Thanks again!- Cat.
June 15th, 2011 at 02:45am