stressed to the MAX!!

fucking great just realised i have an exam tomorrow and it the hardest exam ever, History! i guess it doesn't help that i hardly payed attention or was even there. another thing that is stressing me out. kyle, a guy in my class. all of a sudden he's talking to me like he actually knows me. well i guyess he probably does since this is a small school. and ryan dude come on grow some balls and do it already. fucken bullshit. he's just giving me sign like wtf if you want to hang out ask me then. because i asked you before. all i got back. was a 'Busy' bullshit back. and carissa fucking bitch don't know how much she's fucking up my life right now and waylon omgi wish i could tell him how i feel about him. but i don't want to hurt his girlfriend and stuff like that. like everything is happening all at the last minute. I hate it i truely do. now my sister came to school today and now im thinking of just going to get wasted and say fuck it to ym education. them teachers don't know how to educate properly and shit fuck it all. and being on lockdown at home. im just going to say fuck it to life. i could die and no one would even notice. well time to go and bitch to someone else. comment or message me if you think you can halp me solve my problems.
June 16th, 2011 at 05:06pm