Feels Like I'm New Again.

Well, I just stumbled back on my mibba, which I totally forgot I had. I guess I was busy with school, friends, guys, family matters, and everything else. Plus, I have just discovered, "Facebook" and "Blogspot". Its amazing to see how everyone has a facebook nowadays, even old friends I know.!

I'm glad to be back on mibba. I want to start communicating with the people I stopped communicating once my life started getting...interesting ;) and well, I didn't have time to stop and read stories or write some of my own.

Now, Its summer break, and I have lots of time, despite the vacations and hanging out I'll be doing with ffriends and family. I have a nice cellphone, with internet. Yeah, its amazing. So it'll make everything easier. I get to borrow my friend's laptop till the end of summer. See where I'm getting at?

And then when school starts--but I don't even want to think about that on summer vacation--I'll get on for short amount of time. As for now, I'm just enjoying my hot summer days.

Gosh, I can't believe this year I'll be entering 12th grade, as a 17 year old, when most of my friends are already 18 or about to turn. I just turned 17 a few days ago.

Well, that's all. I'd love to be reunited once again with old mibba friends, new friends, and plenty of stories! Suggest them to me and I'll read them immediately. Be my friend?

Well, thanks.
And be looking forward to a story that will rock your world ;)
Well, what do you expect?

Remember, christieluvsu2 (:
June 16th, 2011 at 06:38pm