So sick of it.

I'm so sick of watching my friends turn into people they're not, just to get attention from anyone. I know you may have other problems, and hard things you're going through in your life but please, if you need someone to talk to I'm here. I've told you that so many times. I feel like we're slipping apart.

Where are the girls I used to know? My best friends, the ones that I shared secrets with, and we told each other everything. Now instead you bottle things up and go seeking attention from anyone, especially boys. If people like you, they will come to you for who you are. Those will be your true friends, those will be the ones who will always be there for you. If they only like you because of you're looks, they're fake. They'll hurt you.

You're beautiful inside and out, I know things aren't going great right now, but I'm here to help whenever you need me, just please cut this bullshit act. I want my best friends back. Drinking, and showing off a ridiculous amount of cleavage isn't going to do anything for you except draw attention to people who don't even care about you the way you're true friends do.

Please realize this, and come back down to earth soon, Kennedy.
June 17th, 2011 at 07:57am