It's like, dude, if you don't put yourself out there, you ain't gonna meet anyone. [questions & comment swap]

Uh, yeah. I've seen a lot of journals being repetitive and all. I haven't made one in a while. It's not really my thing. To be honest, I only did it the last two times to get some comments on Shadow Town. I really like that story. I really do. So I'll update tonight maybe.

I commented on this person named GhostChicken's journal. Annnnnd, well, you know how sometimes you just like someone for no reason? Or maybe because they seem cool, and you want to be friends with this cool person you like? Well, that's how it is right now.

The real point is that I would have never started talking to this young lady if I hadn't stopped ignoring Mibba and gone to see the Mibbatanians' journals, ya know what I'm saying? If I hadn't suddenly started coming out of my thick and very blunt shell. It's amazing how I'm still like this when I can be whoever I wanna be online. I guess I just want to be me.

You know what I mean?

So come talk to me. Message me or comment me, or ask for advice or help. If you feel like talking, I'm here. I don't bite. (: ...often.

Comment swapping the nation, yo.
Swapping for Shadow Town.
I have a few rules.
• Comment first so I don't forget you.
• What you give--well, substract that by what you won't get, and that's what you get.
• No longer than, say, ten chapters.

I'll read any genre, drabbles, one-shots, chaptered, original, fan-fiction. Only fan-fiction if it's good.

Questions, yo.
1. Do you like meeting new people?
2. Where do you usually meet new people?
3. I genuinely hope you have a good summer vacation. :)

Image
Baaaai-baaaaai.
June 19th, 2011 at 02:59am