A Miracle?/ Comment Swap!

It all started with a small tragedy. So, at approximately 3a.m. ten days ago, my father was asleep and my brother was playing Call of Duty (Of course he was) when out of nowhere…

BAM!

A car drives through both of their bedrooms, turning my brothers room into a garage. Obviously, the driver was intoxicated, because she also drove over a small tree and through a fence before plowing into my house, which isn’t even close to the road. The driver took her purse and ran (New car! Just kidding), but a series of small miracles took place that night.

1. My dad slept on the left side of the bed.

He usually sleeps on the right, but for some reason, he didn’t/ He woke up to find broken glass and drywall covering the right side of his bed. Coincidence?

2. My brother was not sleeping.

Um, hello! Three in the morning. Get to bed! But his bed was crushed by the car. If he was sleeping, I’d currently be the oldest child in my family *shivers*. Not to mention, he had work that night, & usually sleeps as soon as he gets off.

3. He was sitting in a computer chair.

The back of the chair saved his life. Everything in his small room was pushed into him by the car. The tall back acted as a shield. If I ever need a shield, I know I can use a computer chair.

4. WE’RE GETTING A NEW HOUSE!

I never thought we’d move. I’m so excited. Looked at a house today. Already planning on how I’m going to decorate.

Now, onto the important stuff. My story, Promises We Meant to Make needs some love. I’ll whichever story of yours that you’d like me to.
June 19th, 2011 at 08:32pm