Bubble Bath's and Redtube? my night is dull.

You know what’s great? Bubble baths best things since slice bread if you ask me. What’s better than bubble bath’s? The drama from girls bitching (excuse me French) about other girls taking photo’s while being in said bubble bath.

I’m having a dull night with nothing to do but stare at formal dresses, constantly reblogging on Tumblr and trolling the bubble bath fiends. I guess there’s a time and place for a bubble bath photo; apparently facebook wasn’t it but hey, points to the chicks with the nice tit’s who post photo’s and can get away with it.

I had to laugh though at the human mind and its need for repeating; the said chick who happened to tell the other chick who was in the bubbles (which weren’t showing anything revealing) that she belonged on redtube, had taken a similar photo of herself in bubbles not three hours later; hypocritical really.

I have no real reason to even make a journal entry about this other than it’s a dull night and I haven’t had a journal entry in months; what can I say? I’m lazy. On the plus side though I’ve been watching Pirates of the Caribbean nonstop for the last four weeks; everything I say is starting to sound rather Captain Sparrow like, savvy?

ALSO I might as well throw it in here because I’m cool and I can; I’m going to Newcastle next week, Tuesday. Not overseas Newcastle, Australian Newcastle even though it’s miserably cold and raining I’m looking forward to it; no makeup run’s or bad excuse for hair days.

But onward, does anyone, being you lot that read this cause it has a interesting title being what with your curiosity peeking; have any stories of those hypocritical moments in life such as the bubble bath one?

Good night me lovlies.
June 20th, 2011 at 02:52pm