I thought you were my friends? And I could talk to you about anything?

Does anyone ever get the feeling they can't talk to anyone? Not even their closest friend? Because I do. And I know that your best friend is supposed to be the one that helps you through any problem and is always there for you, but I'm WAY too sensitive for her point of view to understand what I'm going through.

Sometimes I wonder if a psychologist would be good, because she can listen to my problems without judging me or telling me I'm just being stupid.

For example, have you ever felt a connection with someone, and you've never met them in person? There's this guy, and he lives 45 minutes away from where I live. I've been his facebook friend for almost 3 years (I have no idea how we became friends on there.) Like I've texted him so many times, but I've never actually had a conversation in person with him. And it's kinda like one of those things where we'll text for a while and then stop, and so on. A few nights ago, I stayed at a friends house and she lives in the same town as him. I saw him for the first time, and he's even better in person. There's just this instant attraction when I see him, and I KNOW we would be good together because our conversations through text are always good. So anyway, when I saw him that night, I'm just like "wow, he's..just wow." And I haven't been able to stop talking about him since. But if I were to tell my friend this, how strong my feelings are about him, and it's only been a few days, she would just laugh in my face and tell me thats fucking stupid and blah blah blah. It just makes me mad because I want someone to talk to that actually cares enough to give me advice and stuff like that. Even my sister and my mom (who I'm very close with) say that I'm just being a dumb teenager. I really want to be able to tell my feelings without being judged.

Oh, and anyone that has been to a psychologist, do you think they have helped out your life?
June 20th, 2011 at 08:33pm