Song Of The Moment One!

Hey Peoplez! What I decided to do randomly out of boredness is to have something called 'The Song Of The Moment' since I'm not patient enough to wait and have 'The Song Of The Day'. This means there's going to be more songs, which is sweet.

THE SONG OF THE MOMENT


The first song of the moment is called Common Denominator by Justin Bieber. Okay, yes there's a lot of Bieber haters on mibba, yes I understand that. Please, no hate comments. The song of the moment are songs I LIKE to give you ideas for new fave songs and artists, what to buy on itunes, and a better view on different kinds of music.

Yes, I'll be posting songs of all different styles, so keep out a watch for your favorite bands and artists. I won't be taking requests for one reason only, it's that I want the song of the moment to be something unexpected.

This might sound stupid to you, thats cool. This is just for fun. No hate please. This is for people who love music. Feel free to comment good things in the comments box. Comment whatever you want, it doesn't even have to be relevent to the Song Of The Moment! Just as long as it's not like putting down anyone else or trolling on the song.

That's all I have to say! Keep an open eye out for the next song of the day! Just ask me if you want me to message you each time I put up a song of the day! I can make a list! Bye!
June 22nd, 2011 at 04:14am