You ask me to do it but you can't?/18/ weekend/questions

Months ago my grandpa asked me to stop smoking cigarettes in the house because he wanted to quit. I said "okay" and complied (except during the winter, I would smoke out of my window). Now, I quit back in January of 2011 and my Grandpa will NOT stop smoking in the house. I hate it. I wake up with so much snot built up because of the nicotine smell. Personally, I don't think its fare to ask me to do something you won't.

Yesterday was just irritating and for no reason at all. How about that? Today started that way to and I hate being irritated. I like being all happy and la la la- like Abby on NCIS. Ugh. Maybe I should just let go and honestly not care or let anything bother me. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! However, I guess in school today I should work with someone during massage that I actually like and not Melissa. She reminds me of a Malibu barbie from when I was like six. She has a snooty, bitchy about her. I didn't even want to touch her! I know, as a massage therapist I am going to have to deal with people like that but the thing is: you don't know what they're really like because they're not there long enough to show any true colors. I guess it is something I have to get over.

Been thinking a lot about my birthday (Oct 30). I can't wait. License, tattoo and alcohol. Yum<3

The weekend can't get here fast enough. I have my mid term tomorrow I hope I do well. I think on Friday I am going to get a handle of Crown Royal. Sooooo going to get my drink on. Yeah, taking a nap today just to make it go by faster.

1.)Do you drink?
2.)What's your drink?
3.)Any one else going to school for massage?
4.)Any advise on how to deal with Grandpa?
5.)Got plans for the weekend? What are they?

xoxox
Samantha
June 23rd, 2011 at 12:41pm