Address to all of Mibba

I have been reading many of these journal and they all seem to be of the same subject. I'm depressed or I need help or nobody loves me or He will never love me! This makes me saddened to think that our society is full of depression and hate. I grow tired of reading it all, it brings me down in so many ways.

I am humble for the most part and I like to help people with their problems. So I am reaching my hand out to those that hurt, grieve, feel pain or simply don't know what to do. I don't want anything in return accept for the ability to help those who feel they have no voice or outlet.

I don't like seeing people hurt or depresses, because that is not usually my state of mind. I only wish to help others as best I can with what advice or comfort I have to give. We ave seen the acts of one person or small group change the course of time and history by simply acting. I hope to change the feelings and actions on Mibba by helping others as best I can.

I ask that if you have anything on your mind or your upset and don't know what to do that you message me. If you simply just need to make a new friend or vent your feelings that is fine too. I give you all my honest to God pledge that I will not judge or spread any information that we discuss, because that would be unprofessional and ungentleman like.

If you are reading this and need help please message me, and I will try and help you the best I can possibly help. Remember it takes the actions of one to change the lives of many for the better.
June 23rd, 2011 at 10:43pm