Jackass 3~ And Ryan Dunn RIP

I guess this is a bit of old news to some people, and I've known about Ryan Dunn passing away the day it happened, but it just sorta kicked in. I started watching a bunch of Jackass, and it felt weird. I see him living, and happy, and getting kicked in the nuts, but I know hes dead. Its a weird feeling. Not like I knew him personally, but he was one of my favorites. Besides, I've lived in PA all my life, been watching Jackass since I was very very little (god knows why my parents would EVER let me watch that) and they're all mostly from PA, thats where the crash happened, and it just feels weird. It won't ever be the same, and it makes me a little sad.

I recently watched Jackass 3, too, and again, it just feels weird to see him perfectly fine (Y'know besides the whole screaming in agony from stupid stunts)

I just think its sad, to know that, all of them survived such crazy sh*it, and then he just goes that way. For those of you who don't know, he died in a car crash, that was going very fast, and another guy died too. People think they were drinking and driving drunk because of photos posted hours before where they were all drinking.

But, I don't know, I never knew any of them personally, but its defiantly a tragedy to me, something that hits home a bit, and good memories.

And poor Bam too, they were the best of buddies, I can't imagine how that would feel.

My thoughts are out to everyone who knew Dunn, and hopefully they won't do anything extreme. Lets just remember him as the fun loving guy he was!

R.I.P Dunn

-Katie
June 24th, 2011 at 03:58am