Having Fun and Making Memories

I'm feeling better . Who knew telling my problems to strangers would help ? I really haven't gotten any feed back from these little journal entries . I guess me laying all my problems out there helped . Any way....

I probably won't write another journal entry for awhile . This coming up Wednesday I'm leaving for New York with my friend . I've never been to New York and it's great that I get to share this experience with her . She's visiting family while I'm taking in everything and enjoying the scene . The farthest I've ever been out of state was to South Carolina and Tennessee . I've crossed the state line into Virgina also . I'll get to go through a long list of states I've never been to before while going to the big city . We're driving so it's gonna take us 10 hours to get there . Me and my friend are thinking about staying up all night the night before since we're leaving at 5 am .

That's gonna be hell . I haven't done an all-niter in years . We're staying with her aunt for two nights before going to a hotel in the city . We're gonna piss so many people off . We're actually gonna film some while we there . I'll post the links to the videos when we get back .

I'm currently sitting here in front of my computer , jamming to All Time Low's new album , Dirty Work , trying to figure out how to start the next chapter of my story . If you ever get bored , go to my page and read it . It's a fan-fiction so I don't know how many of you will like it .

Well until next time....

--A
June 24th, 2011 at 09:00pm