New story! (swaps/etc.)

So, this is summer. All my friends are on vacation, and I kind of currently have nothing to do. It started out great and it's going to be great again in a few weeks, but right now, it's so boring I could scream.

I went to a few great concerts I'd like to tell you about though. The first was Mumford and Sons, where I was on the lawn. It started raining and hailing; there was thunder and lightning everywhere. But it was one of those moments where it didn't matter. There was great music and a great crowd, and everyone embraced the weather with such a flourish. It was beautiful. A few days later, I went to Bright Eyes. It was also great, a lot more mellow, but still worth seeing. I wish they had played more old songs and less songs off of "The People' Key", but hey, whatever. And tomorrow, I'm going to see Matt & Kim (for the 4th time...heh) at a small venue in the city. I'm arriving one hour early to stand in line and get front row. I love them so much, especially live.

Anyway, back to the point. I started a new story called You Only Live Once and I'd like some feedback on it. I return the favor with comments always, so think of it as a comment swap. Just leave me the story to swap with on this journal and I'll get back to it as quickly as I can. You have to comment first, though. Also, you get what you give.

So, how has everyone's summer been? Doing anything fun?
June 28th, 2011 at 04:02am