Worst customer serivce ever and the verge

So I just received a call from this woman who said there was something wrong with my computer and it was sending error messages and warnings to this company with my i.p address.

These people have rung FOUR times before with the same story!

I kept saying there was nothing wrong and she said ‘well if you are so sure there is nothing wrong, follow these instructions and I will prove you wrong.’

This conversation went on for like 3 minutes with her trying to convince me there was something wrong with the computer (apart from the fact I was using it when she rang) and her saying there were errors and warnings being sent.

I think she finally had enough, finished her conversation with ‘fine, shut up you stupid bitch’ and hung up the phone! hahahaha this made my day!

Terrible customer service though and I hate this company that do it because some people actually believe it!

On another note, go pick up There for tomorrow's new album that was just released, THE VERGE. Although it hasn't been released here yet, and wont be released for another few days, I listened to the previews on itunes and it blew my mind! Personally, I think it is amazing and lots of things will happen for this band in the future.
June 28th, 2011 at 05:58am