Funerals and Comment Swaps.

So I've been on mibba for over a year and I have never posted one journal... So why am I posting one now? Because I am Riley the Pure, and I am triumphant, that's why.

Anyway, My family just got the news that my mom's uncle died in a tragic accident. We're headed off to his funeral tomorrow in Salt Lake, then we go to Wisconsin to attend the biggest music festival ever, where I will be seeing a ton of pretty cool bands like Def Leppard (don't judge), Dropkick Murphys... etc. Should be pretty excellent.

Okay, I got off topic. So my grandma's pretty depressed over this, and my family is, too. I never met the guy, but I can be supportive. And I get to spend a week in a small house with 18 of my family members. And I'm actually looking forward to it. We're like the Irish "Brady Bunch", just replace PBJ's and milk with corned beef and Guiness.

Now let's talk COMMENT SWAPS! First off, I refuse to read slash, fan fiction, incest, mpreg, or any of that. Original fiction makes me smile.

I have two stories for you guys. They're both original fiction. First, The CONquest of Nellie Bly. Then we have Wonderful. They are both open for comments! You comment first though. I don't want to comment on your stuff and then be disappointed. You get what you give!

Thanks! <3
June 28th, 2011 at 08:04pm