Greetings loved ones, lets take a journey...

Sup buzznet? Oh Hey there! If your reading this I love you. Anyways the point of this journal entry type thing (my first ever!) is to give you guys a sneak peak of stories to come. This entry will feature: an exclusive look at the second chapter of 'oblivious I was young and horny', a jack barakat centered one shot I wrote called 'preceding what became a bitter end', a look at a story I will be posting soon called 'Im a walking travesty'. So here goes.

First up the sneak of chapter two of 'oblivious I was young and horny'. This chapter features the sleepover at Stellas house and an alarming secret of Trinas revealed in a 'harmless' game of truth and dare. So heres the sneak peak: 'I've gone all the way... With one of your boyfriends... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU SLAG!... DOES JACK KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON HIM WITH MY BOYFRIEND?' ... So yer, I hope your excited for that. I would really like you guys' feedback on that story by the way, I have seen that people have been reading it, just not reviewing. Please do, it really means a lot to me, even if its just you saying how shit at writing I am.

Next my jb one shot. Basically its really short, really... Elusive? I think thats the word. Its kinda one of those 'see to believe' kinda things. Except you have to 'read to understand', got it?

Finally 'Im a wallking travesty', its the story of a band, that meet all time low, its in the early stages, but here is a small teaser: 'Im always right...have you seen my eyeliner?...we were quite good friends with Hey monday...leave what you've got, achieve what you've not!...quoting yourself is just plain douchey... We won a kerrang award!...was I in the loo when this happened?'

so you like? I will be updating and posting more this weekend,then next tuesday night I will post more teasers and sneak peaks if you like. Feedback would be muchly appreciated! Lots of love Aaliyah Sadie 'Alii' Lee xx
June 29th, 2011 at 12:20am