Bored out of my mind....

Hello, people! It'ss 11:34 pm here, and I was SUPPOSED to be out doing something, but of course, like always, this person I was SUPPOSED to be chilling with, boned out on me. Again. Anywho, so here I am, listening to Taking Back Sunday and wishing that I still had some Mountain Dew Code Red left. Sad panda.

So, let me tell you about this person up above, ok? Let's call him... David. David and I have had a friendship history, basically him lying to me over and over again, we started hanging out when it was cool for him. Anyway, he just ignored me for no reason, he wouldn't answer my phone calls, his door, not zip, which I didn't understand, because we were really close. At first, I was completely heart broken, and then I was pissed, but after six months, I forgot about him, and I was generally happy for the first time in months. Then, out of nowhere, I saw his brother... Uh... Carl, at the store, walking to work. He needed a favour, so I help out, I had nothing against his brother. That was until he brought David to my house with him later that night. David was excited to see me, I however, was not so thrilled, until he hugged me. I forgot about all the anger, all of the sadness, and I let him back into my life, just like that.

This is what I don't understand. We've been hanging out a lot since the end of May, and, well, David hasn't changed. He only wants to hang out when it's on his time, and now there's another person who I loath. Chris. David and Chris are close, and David puts me on the back burner to go and hang out with him. That's now what bothers me though, I mean, it's cool that he has other friends, kudos to him, but to tell me, "Oh, I'm grounded." and then he's at Chris's all weekend? Grounded how???? Chris and I have this understanding, we hate each other. Hands down. It makes it that much harder to hang out with David, and who does he come to when their bromance is having issues? Me, that's who, and I'm always there to listen, but he doesn't care when I have something on my mind. Anyway, a part of me wishes he didn't come back, but I miss him, I miss the OLD him, way back when. GAH! I can't just tell him to buzz off, I don't have the heart. What's wrong with this picture?

I blabbered, I'm sorry for that, but it was on my mind.... Questions?

1. What time is it where you live?
2. Do you, or have you, ever had a friend like David, and if so, what'd you do?
3. Do you like Cod Red Dew? :D
4. Forgive me for babbling?

xxx,
Essie
July 6th, 2011 at 07:58am