Time to say good-bye to the wonderful Wizards and Witchs. (HARRY POTTER SPOILERS INSIDE)

Yeah, Yeah, I know this is cheesy. But I must say, I am very emotional about this wonderful story coming to an end. Harry Potter.

Most of us have grown up with the wizards and witch's, the actors and actress's as well. JK Rowling made a whole new world for fans to fall in to. And yes. I am one of the fans who has no life but Harry Potter. (OK that's over kill, I just really LOVE Harry Potter)

I guess it will be weird...I mean the books started way before I was born, and finished only a few years ago, and the movies started when I was 4. I remember laying in bed and begging my brother to keep reading the books to me, so I had been a fan ever since I could remember.

The thought of the Harry Potter story being over kills me a little bit...But I will continue reading all the books and watching all the movies.

JK Rowling did a wonderful job with the wizards and witches building relationships, and letting the readers/fan's get emotional attachment to them as well. And then wiping off a few of the wonderful characters. All in which I had a attachment to.

(Killed by Voldemort) Cedric Diggory, he was the first real big death in the story. Through out the first books, the books have innocents...and once Voldemort returns in the forth it shows that this story isn't going to be a very happy one, it will be a dark one. But also how the good will win in the end.

(Killed by Bellatrix) Sirius Black, I remember his clearly. I had gotten to love the character so much! I was sitting in the bathtub when I read it. I cried for a hour.

(Killed By Snape) Albus Dumbledore, by far one of the worst! Dumbledore was a wonderful character. And I loved the book in a whole, I loved learning more about the Horcruxes, and Tom Riddle. And I think this book showed the most that there is a end for everything. ( and that Draco Malfoy has feelings *shock!* Don't get me wrong. I love Draco!) And that the end for this battle is coming.

(Killed by death eater) Mad-Eye, I was not to emotional during the movie, but in the book, the writing of his death was so brief I was sad.

(Killed By death eater) Hedwig (Harry's Owl), I found this death one of the saddest. Hedwig was with Harry through out the whole story, the last book was the one that showed the best in friendship, and I think this death reminded me of how only a true friend would die for you.

(Nagini Voldemort's snake killed him) Severus Snape, I had never really hated Snape, until the sixth book, when he killed Dumbledore. But I hated him with out knowing why he killed him. All I can say is I know LOVE LOVE LOVE Snape, not as much as Fred, but I do love Snape. DO NOT HATE ON SNAPE! If you only watch the movies (You suck....read the damn books!) You will know you shouldn't hate on Snape after Part Two of Deathly hallows.

Now time for the one I had to stop reading for two weeks for...Its important enough that I am putting it all in italic!

Fred Weasley! I remember bawling about this. Fred Weasley was and still is my fictional crush. Ha, but I remember reading it, and feeling like my heart was dieing a little (More over kill...), I read somewhere a interview of JK Rowling about why she killed Fred, she said it was because he always seemed to be the leader, and she wanted George to be the leader for once.

I just found his death so bad because of the way it was worded 'His now lifeless eyes staring up towards us, and the ghost of his last laugh frozen on his face.'


What I got from this death was that even the good will die for something they believe in. And in this case...it was Fred.

I'm not kidding, I have a tattoo (With my dads permission) on the palm of my hand that says R.I.P Fred Weasley, I just loved the last book so much.

But also!!!!! There is a event on Facebook (this will explain it better) I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good, come on! Lets do something to make the Weasley's proud <---Its not mine, just one I am attending.

It's where once the credits start to roll after the last movie, you and you're friends start to talk about the storys, and then shout MISTIFE MANAGED!!!!!!!, and if you are not going to the movie post that at you're FB status.

I will now end this entry with this...
Long live Harry Potter!
And I can't wait to make my kids read the books and watch the movies!
July 6th, 2011 at 10:09pm