Don't.Do.It.

Well...I wanna talk about suicide...

To those of you cutting,
Been there. Done that. Life WILL get better. Sure you'll get sad. Life wasn't ment to always be happy. Actually being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect...It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. People change, so that you can learn to let go. People hurt you, so that you learn not to trust anyone but yourself. Things go wrong, so that you can learn to appreciate them when they're right. And sometime, things fall apart, so that better things can fall together. I still get depressed, but I think of the people that actually love me and care. Despite what you may think, people do care about you. If you did commit suicide...Sure they'll be sad, but then they'll realize how selfish you were. I try to be happy EVEN when I'm really upset. I have my friends to live for.

One of y friends recently committed suicide and I was so sad...But I still put on a smile and laughed, so no one would know. I will admit, I still cut. These scars, the deep ones...They never go away. What will you tell your kid when they ask?

I'm just saying...Suicide is a very selfish thing. And it's a PERMANENT solution to a TEMPORARY problem. THINK and be RATIONAL before you do something STUPID.

Just give life a try. Have fun with your friends. Watch the sun ste. Realize how beautiful life can be. Sure you WILL have haters...But hey, they make you stonger. That which does not kill you, only makes you stronger.

Well...I love you guys! Later. :D <33
July 7th, 2011 at 09:12am