Something Weird I Saw Yesterday

Last night I was in my parents car and we were driving home through this like forest kind of place near my house. I saw a boy about maybe around 16? He was alone in the dark. It was foggy and very cold out yesterday. It was about 10pm? He was wearing a plain black shirt and jeans. No jacket. He was very pale. I couldn't see his face so I don't know if he was real. But recently I have been seeing a whole bunches of crazy things. I think I am crazy. My brother doesn't believe me. I just feel like posting this because I am very sure it will all go to my head and maybe I'll go crazy. Also I saw a little girl standing at the frame if the bathroom door for about a split second in a pink dress with three flowers in the front, black shoes, and a pink hat. I have also hear her say 'Mami' which is 'Mommy' in spanish. She was also very pale like the boy. When I go into my kitchen at night I feel an unknown aura. It is real freaking me out. My mom says there is a little girl's spirit in the house but she is no harm. She just lost and looking for her mom. But there is another one I haven't seen him. My mom did, she says it a man. What do you think?
July 7th, 2011 at 09:55pm