Boys, Love, and Basic

Well Mibba, I have to tell somebody and let this all out before I start banging my head against the wall til it turns into a bloody mess. I guess I can start out with a story of sorts. When I turned 16 I started working at good ole' McDonald's. There I met this boy named Geoff, well he was more of a man cuz at the time I believe he was 20. As soon as my eyes landed on him I instantly felt an attraction. I don't really know if it was love at first sight or not but I did know that I had to work with him more often.

After a year and a half of working with him I finally told him that I liked him and we started dating. I was so young and stupid but at the same time I was extremely happy. Then things got messed up and we broke up for 9 months.

Now we are back together and I know for a fact that I love him...so much so that I want to tell him, but I can't. He doesn't like to talk about that kind of stuff and I definitely don't want to scare him away. On top of the whole loving Geoff thing, I leave for basic training for the Army in January and I'm pretty sure I'm really going to miss him. I hope that he still likes me after a year of not talking to me.....

I LOVE YOU GEOFF AND I WISH I COULD TELL YOU BUT INSTEAD I'M TELLING MIBBA

....I hope this makes me feel a little better.

Yours truely (:
Jessi
July 10th, 2011 at 10:02am