You're such an ass.

Are you kidding me right now? First you're not gonna talk to me all day. Which is fine. Not like I mind. But then the first fucking thing you say is "Hey, Baby, I'm going to hell. Now go to fucking bed." WHAT THE FUCK?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! Honestly, Honey, you know me and you know that I don't like anything about that. You promised me Monday you'd come spend some time with me before I leave for a fucking week. You made such a big fucking deal about not breaking promises or ditching Evan and Seth then. Then you tell me that you aren't coming to see me. So everything I had planned went to hell. Yeah, I had shit planned because I wanted to make this kinda special for you because well, I fucking love you. You knew that I was upset so you BRING RYAN OUT?! And expect me to go out into THE COMPLETE DARKNESS where I'm terrified to be in. Also, you know Ryan doesn't like me. Yeah, you came in for like 10 minutes but I didn't even wanna fucking touch you after all of this shit.

And then AFTER you leave, you talk to Ryan about it? I'm sorry but Ryan doesn't like me. You need mutual people for that.... Because of course he's gonna fucking do everything in his power to make me look bad. And you have the balls to call me and start shit up again? Baby, I love you but damn it you can be an asshole sometimes. If you get in those moods just don't be like that towards me. I'm tired of you treating me differently in front of people. Either treat me like I deserve or just fucking leave me alone when you're around them... I don't deserve that. At all. I mean... All I did was want to fucking be your girlfriend. Damn.
July 13th, 2011 at 07:19pm