Rant Time!!

Okay. I have a few things to rant about. SELF DESTRUCT: T-5 seconds. 4. 3. 2. 1.

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber.

I really don't get why the hell people worship this dude.

Even if you hate him, you're still always bringing him up.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't hate the dude, and I don't like him.

But seriously, it has GOT to stop.

It's always either, "OMG, IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER! I WANT HIM SO BAD BECAUSE HE'S UBER SEXYY!"

Or, "This idiot needs to fucking shut up before I hit him with a waterbottle."

Really? (Oh and I laughed when I saw that.. Not because it was Justin Bieber.. I laugh at anyone who gets hit in the face with a waterbottle. :D)

PLEASE, just let the kid be a superstar. Let him be like any other one-man band. -.-

NEXT TOPIC:

Twilight.

I don't really like Twilight, but they chose MY favorite songs on the movie.

And those of you who like Twilight, good for you. I don't care. I'm not saying that movie is the worst in existence. I'm not saying ANYTHING like that.

I'm kinda pissed though. I keep hoping they're gonna be better than the book. All I can do is dream. -3-

AND BLAHBLAHBLAH......e-e All that other SHIT.

NEXT TOPIC:

Assholes at school.

I'm not in school right now, but it's coming up.

And I can always wish that school can be just about learning.

It's not. It's always about who slept with who and bullying the bisexuals/homosexuals.

Me?

I'm called the emo slut.

Or the little fucker.

And I've been come onto by desperate dickheads.

What I do? I kick them where it counts. And they say they slept with me.

Really I'm used to it. Frankly I don't care what others say.

I... want ice cream.

Got it.

ANYWAY, SO..

Oh yeah.

When people look at me, they think the actual sluts are fucking angels.

Oh, come on. I haven't even been in a relationship before.

BLAHH.

I literally typed all that in less than 10 minutes... It's a record!! >:3
July 14th, 2011 at 05:07am