Nothing works. :)

A pill for this, and a medication for that. Everything these days can be cured with drugs. For some odd reason that just doesnt seem to work for me. I take my pills, my meds and what do I have to show for it? Depression and anger. Yup my medication that is supost to be helping me over come my depression isnt fucking working. GREAT! -.- It stopped working about three weeks a go and I havnt really told anyone, I dont think they can really help considering my therepist is on vacation for the next two weeks.... Im going insane over this and nothing I think about or do is helping... Even thinking of being with my girlfriend isnt makeing my happy, and I really care about her. So I find this all a little weird. I wish there was something someone could do to help me but it seems like, everynight, the depression just worsens with everything I think about. I cant go back to my old methods of solving my depression because I made a promise to a friend a while ago that I would never do it again, but it's hard, it really is. Ive done some really stupid things last year that I severly regret. Well... I honestly dont remember a lot of what happened, it was a dark time for me, but I was angry. Then I got help, and now the help is wearing off again and I need somethingmore to keep me going. and yeah. I just felt like I needed to rant a little.. sorry.. I wish I had someone I could talk to about all this....
July 16th, 2011 at 04:06am