This musical artist makes me feel like a proud mother!

I highly doubt anyone here knows this, but I have a huge love for LIGHTS Poxleitner. I love everything about her. Her music, her style, her personality, her tattoos, her voice, her face, her body, everything.

WELL, she has come out with a new single for her new album that will be out soon.

It's called Everybody Breaks a Glass.

I don't know if anyone has ever listened to LIGHTS before, but she has matured SO MUCH in these past years.

This song is unlike anything LIGHTS has ever made. I was shocked when I heard My Boots. I thought that was a change, but this.. Wow. Just wow.

It's everything she said it would be, and even more. The lyrics are beautiful, the beats, the featuring artist, her voice, unf.

I am so proud of her, and everything that she has accomplished over the years. She deserves every fan she has. I have never had the pleasure of being a fan of someone so wonderful.

I can't even explain how proud I am to be a LIGHTS fan. Usually I am possessive over the artists I like. I feel like if everyone knows them, they will sour or turn bad but with LIGHTS it's different.

I want everyone to be able to feel the way I feel when I listen to her music, or read her tweets.

I'm 100% sure that some of you on Mibba understand how I feel. My Chemical Romance, or Avenged Sevenfold, whatever your musical medicine is.

It's just something that can't be explained or understood unless you feel it.

If you'd like to listen to her new song go here: http://music.iamlights.com/

I highly recommend it. If you haven't listened to her before, don't even worry about it. This song is SO much different than her usual music. In my opinion, people who don't like old LIGHTS would love it, and people who loved old LIGHTS will love it, too.
July 18th, 2011 at 06:11am