Camping | Mibba

For my boyfriends birthday we went camping out in Turkey Run. First time I've ever slept in a tent outdoors. Strange, I know. I would have slept fine, had my boyfriend not been sleep talking and waking up every hour flipping out about bugs or yelling at people from his job. He needs to see a doctor or something I swear.
Anyway, I am exhausted. We got back Sunday evening and my legs are still sore and hard to move. I'm finding bruises everywhere and ugh. But it was definitely worth it. <3

Mibbians seem to be dying out lately. I'm not one to branch out to people on the web, but it seems to me that there seem to be less lately. Journals used to have lots of comments and stories weren't scarce. I'm sorry let me rephrase that: good stories were not scarce. I have 3 full pages of stories I'm subscribed too. Most of them are not even past the first few chapters (I don't lose hope!), or are already completed. The handful that are updated on a daily basis are by the same group of authors. It saddens me really. Searching for good writes never used to be this hard and now all of the sudden it's like BAM! only a few survivors. And all I ever see is fanfiction! What is the world of Mibba coming too!?

What do you guys think about Mibba?
Any good, I mean really good, stories out there I seem to be missing?
Fanfiction? Yay or nay?
July 19th, 2011 at 06:28am