All fans of Sid Vicious Story PLEASE READ!

Okay, so I have decided upon rewriting most of the chapters in, Being in Love is Totally Punk Rock. And do NOT worry, the plot is still the same and so are the characters. But I recently had a quick revelation that told me to make the story a bit more realistic. In short, for people that have that (awesome) movie, Blue Valentine, or, Sid and Nancy, that is exactly the new theme for my story! I haven't seen Sid and Nancy yet, but I will soon enough and I seem to already have a good horizon to look at from what it seems like. I am VERY excited for this! I already decided on all the stupid cliche's to take out of the story that EVERYONE steals from me! Okay so to make a LONG story short, I used to have this story posted on quizilla (and I still do), and there was I think two people who started writing these other Sex Pistols/Johnny Rotten/Sid Vicious stories that had some of the same baselines that were in my story. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but either way I'm getting rid of em'. SO...in a nutshell the story is undergoing changes currently so bear with me if the next chapter doesn't get published in a couple more weeks or so. Get ready for the changes!!!
July 19th, 2011 at 08:42pm