Broken Heart

Its 1:35 AM and I feel like a complete idiot waiting for you. Couln't you have just made a simple call or written a small text? I swore I would never be one of those girls who would be calling their boyfriends if they didn't call to say goodnight, but the truth is I can't go to sleep without hearing your voice, I can't go to sleep knowing weire fighting, I can't go to sleep not knowing how you are. I love the irony in the fact that it was once you who couldn't sleep without me being the last voice you heard, maybe at the begining I was a jerk to you but somehow my heart has grown so found of you that I love talking to you. Just a few minutes that all I ask, but you simply reply no I'm soo sleepy. I feel retarded and stupid because I feel so needy but we just never talk anymore and I hate, I hate, I hate how stupid I sound but as I'm writting this my tears are coming down and I feel my insides slowly breaking all because of one little thing I can't bear say. I'm jelous of anyone who spends time with you because the truth is, I wish it was me. I wish it was me spending those few moments with you, but its not. Its not the first time that all these feelings have rushed to my head and everytime they do I always think about giving up, and I've told you 'if you want to go, then go, I"m not holding you back' but as I say this my heart breaks and my voice is trembling as I'm saying this because the truth is i don't want you to go. One night, one night of not hearing your voice at night is all it takes to have me awake for hours, worrying about whats wrong with you, now I can't even think about the rest of my life without you. I know I sound pathetic and its something I hate feeling but I can't help it.
July 25th, 2011 at 07:52am