I'm Back, But I've Been Gone So Long No One Knows Who I Am. But This Journal Has Badly Drawn Paint Pics So Get In Here.

I've been on Mibba for about three years now? Anyway, recently I've sort of been disappearing a lot, coming back for a few days, then vanishing again ... and now I'm trying to get myself back in the swing of things because I really need to start posting my stories again. For everyone who knows me, hi, I'm back. For those who don't, hi, I'm Fionnuala. I'm nineteen years old and I'm from Ireland, but I go to university in Scotland where I'm studying English, Philosophy and Computer Science. I'm a nerd, yes.

This is me:

_____________________Image

Well, an artist's impression of, anyway. I'm addicted to writing, the Slender Man mythos, writing about the Slender Man mythos, Jewnicorns, writing about Jewnicorns, inappropriately shipping characters, coffee, Tumblr, Hyperbole and a Half, drinking far too much alcohol, piecing together the fragments of my shattered dignity on Facebook, and some other stuff.

Anyway, from what I understand about Mibba, it's like a high school and the trends and well-known people change often. So, I'm that new kid who comes in and destroys everything with her insane ramblings and delusions of granduer.

_____________________Image

No, I'm just joking. I'm a crazy cat lady nerd who's forever alone on 4chan. But I'm OK with that, so we're good. There isn't really much point to this journal aside from the fact I'm trying to make my return semi-official, and then maybe I'll decide to be responsible and keep up with the few committments I have to keep in the summers. Perhaps this will be a stepping stone to me finally becoming and adult and then ...

_____________________Image

Well then. Right, so, hello, I'm Fionnuala, for those who know me if any of you remain, I'm back. For those of you who don't, hi, please don't be scared, I've just had too much sugar and caffeine for breakfast (I happen to be nocturnal). Say hi, whore your stuff, check out some of mine if you want to make me extra happy (I write mostly horror and The Social Network fics, I know strange match. However there's probably something of every genre in there if you look through everything) and have a cup of tea.

I'm going to go and catch up with some of my story postings and I think I'll throw some of my Marble Hornets and everymanHYBRID fics up there too, though I don't really think many people on Mibba have heard of those things yet. I'm so obscure.

Is going to look back on this and think wtf,
xx Fionnuala xx
July 25th, 2011 at 07:35pm