Rants of Boredom & Comment Swaps

Point One: Its nearly impossible to check out a new band without breaking down and buying a CD. Granted, its easier when its a widely popular band, but its nearly impossible to look up a lesser known band's music on youtube. Maybe I just don't look hard enough? I don't know! Whatever it is, i'ts kinda annoying when all you can find is the live version of a song (which I don't like live versions because the sound usually sucks).

Point Two: Laptop mouse pads (or whatever they're called) can be used to click on things. I end up "clicking" on lots of things I was just moving over to get to the scroll bar. And with the wi-fi at my house it gets old fast waiting for things to reload.

Point Three: The DC reboot just seems like 9 kinds of wrong. I get they needed to clean up some stuff, ya know, make it a little more consistent (maybe get rid of Superman's teeny-tiny city so he can actually be the last of his kind again) but this? This is just...pardon my French: f*cked up. They're screwing with origin stories & putting Wonder Woman in pants. YOU DON'T SCREW WITH ORIGINS! Period. YOU DON'T PUT WONDER WOMAN IN PANTS! Period. You can put her in shorts, or a skirt, or keep the weird star-spangled panties, but no pants.

Point Four: "Yins". I just don't get it. Where did Pensylvania (and and other state that uses it) get it? I get "you guys", its clear and to the point. I get "y'all", its a combo of "you" and "all". They make sense. But no matter how hard I try, I cannot wrap my mind aroun "yins", where it could have come from, and how it means "you guys".

Well, enough about that. I've had my little rant for the day.

Comment Swap
1. You gotta go first.
2. No fan-fics or slashes please. Thanks.
3. If you wanna go through and read more than one story you're welcome to, I'll read just as many of your's (within the parameters I've set).
4. You can read whatever of mine you want, but please pay special attention to the ones that don't have many comments.
5. Leave whatever you want me to comment on in the comment section below.
July 25th, 2011 at 11:18pm